Install With or Without Grout
- Warm - DuraCeramic is significantly warmer than ceramic and other natural stones.
- Quiet - DuraCeramic's overall construction absorbs sound & creates peaceful atmosphere.
- Durable - DuraCeramic is made from limestone and is a composite material that resists chipping and cracking. It is extremely durable and quite easy to maintain.
- Versatile - Can be installed above, on or below grade over concrete or suspended floors.
- Several installation choices - Select DuraCeramic with grout for the look of traditional ceramic and stone or without grout for an upscale visual.
- Installation is fast & easy - So easy, so fast you will be amazed. With less down time, which means it is as good as done.
- Size - 16" x 16" Tile Size. Want a 14" tile? Check out Ovations!
- Warranty - Lifelong Limited Warranty against fade, stain and wear.
- ScotchGuard - Dirt and stains wipe right up, protecting your floor from everyday wear, sticky spills and oily stuff. Scotchgard eliminates the need for chemical cleaners or polishes - simply wipe or damp mop with water to clean.
Drop & Impact Test
This test shows a impact of a Glass & a 19 ounce can dropped from 6 feet. DuraCeramic handled the test with little detectable damage, Ordinary ceramic suffered permanent damage for both the floor and the glass. Glass can still break so be careful, but it is much better.
Choose with/without grout lines.
Limestone Composite Base
Fade, Stain & Wear
Best Price $
Orders of over 500 sqft*